Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Want to be a Leader in near future...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bhabesh Bordoloi, Jan 25, 2016.

Points or things need to b kept in mind while starting a new business(entrepreneur)

Poll closed Feb 1, 2016.
  1. no idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. plz help

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

Share This Page

1. Myself Bhabesh Bordoloi aka Juno. I m from Assam a northeastern state of INDIA. I m pursuing MBA from one of the reputed college of Assam. M very new to this Department.. Need alot of skills to be developed. M on my way to that hope I get abundance of knowledge and aid in gaining my skills from u Sir/Madam, the one currently viewing my profile... Haha ty.
    And lastly, I promise to help those who are in need and fresh as Juno :)

K and T J Tutor like this.
  2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

Hello there, @Bhabesh Bordoloi! Welcome to the forum. We're glad you've joined us here. I'm pretty sure this online community would be a great help to you. Just keep yourself motivated, and work hard. Always pursue your passion in life, and you'll never go wrong. All the best. :)

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Member

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Member

Hello @Bhabesh Bordoloi , it's great to have you here. Welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

Great attitude, I'm sure you will find many like minded members here and I am certain you'll hook up with all of the guidance you seek.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J