BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Points or things need to b kept in mind while starting a new business(entrepreneur)

Poll closed Feb 1, 2016.
  1. no idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. plz help

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

Share This Page

1. Bhabesh Bordoloi

Bhabesh Bordoloi Entrepreneur

Myself Bhabesh Bordoloi aka Juno. I m from Assam a northeastern state of INDIA. I m pursuing MBA from one of the reputed college of Assam. M very new to this Department.. Need alot of skills to be developed. M on my way to that hope I get abundance of knowledge and aid in gaining my skills from u Sir/Madam, the one currently viewing my profile... Haha ty.
    And lastly, I promise to help those who are in need and fresh as Juno :)

K and T J Tutor like this.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, @Bhabesh Bordoloi! Welcome to the forum. We're glad you've joined us here. I'm pretty sure this online community would be a great help to you. Just keep yourself motivated, and work hard. Always pursue your passion in life, and you'll never go wrong. All the best. :)

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @Bhabesh Bordoloi , it's great to have you here. Welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

Great attitude, I'm sure you will find many like minded members here and I am certain you'll hook up with all of the guidance you seek.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J