BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Right after "The Walking Dead" concludes its season, AMC will bring back the spinoff "Fear the Walking Dead" for a second season.

"The Walking Dead," TV's top series with the 18-to-49 age group, resumes its sixth season on Feb. 14. (Yes, Valentine's Day is for zombie lovers this year!) The series will present eight new episodes.

Then "Fear the Walking Dead" is back at 9 p.m. April 10. The spinoff set in Los Angeles will have 15 episodes in its second season. Seven installments will run in the spring, AMC said Friday, and the other eight will air later in the year.

Read more 'Walking Dead' spinoff follows original in April

setupdisc likes this.

2. Cleveland76

Cleveland76 Entrepreneur

Interesting, so it sounds like they will take a brief mid summer hiatus then. I can't imagine them airing it over top of the next season of The Walking Dead, so I guess they will run it through August into September again (or was it July through August last year? I don't remember).

From what I heard they are taking the next round of episodes out into the ocean, on some boat or submarine or something. It should be pretty interesting. The show wasn't perfect by any means, but I think it has a lot of potential. And I like how they didn't make it a cookie cutter knock off of The Walking Dead itself. It really does have it's own style and tone.

setupdisc likes this.
  3. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

Thanks for posting that, Ef. I was about to look up when it was supposed to be back on again. It's one of the few shows that I actually do follow and watch. I have yet to watch any of the alternatives or the spin off (Fear of the Walking Dead) yet. Some have said it's pretty good, but I tend to want to watch one show from start to finish of its kind when given the choice. I may want to reconsider, though. The one thing I don't like is the long wait between seasons when they do filming, so I guess if they're going to keep both of those running and have new episodes for one while the other is taking a break, I could watch whichever one isn't on hold.