BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

Hello there this is Vinaya,

I am a freelance writer based in Nepal. I write for prints and web platforms. I have published over 1000 online articles and about 1000 print articles. I am also an author of Amazing Alphabets, People’s War in Nepal: Songs and Narratives from the Frontline, and You and I. My books are available on Amazon.

I am also a hobbyist farmer, I grow food crops. I also have a dairy farm in Nepal.

T J Tutor likes this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @Vinaya.Ghimire , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Great to have you here.

What genres or niches do you write about?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

TJ

3. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forums, Vinaya! That's quite the article count. I look forward to seeing you around our community.

4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix

5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

6. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

@T J Tutor and @William Clements thank you very much for your warm welcome. I write on various topics, from religion and philosophy to culture, psychology, health, and travel. Some of my best performing articles are on alternative healing, home remedies and cultural anthropology.

William Clements and T J Tutor like this.
  7. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Vinaya.Ghimire, Do you optimize your articles so you can make money the same time? Such as running affiliate offers (banner/text ads/email) on the articles, website. Can add to top of back, bottom, and the sides. i just would not over due it too much to the point it looks more like an website of ads which would take away from the readings. However, while your traffic is there they may see an offer that they check out or if you have an newsletter then you can optimize that as well to have a few offers go out on it as well.

Anyways, if this is something that would be of interested to you then feel free to PM me here!