BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Fracis xavier

Fracis xavier Entrepreneur

What is the best software for video adverts?

setupdisc likes this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Adobe Premiere is the best for making videos. A easier software to make videos is Camtasia.

setupdisc likes this.
  3. Billy Gene Is Marketing

Billy Gene Is Marketing Entrepreneur

We use Camtasia for all our videos.

setupdisc likes this.
  4. Cleveland76

Cleveland76 Entrepreneur

If you are doing things on a budget and/or don't have much experience with working with the more complex tools used in the industry, you could literally create some perfectly decent animated presentations (which can be exported as video and uploaded to Youtube) with just the most recent versions of Microsoft Powerpoint. Something simple like a narrated ad/presentation promoting your company can easily be put together in it.

Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere are two of the more commonly used applications by media professionals, but they also are much more expensive and have a much higher learning curve. Unless you're committed to learning them thoroughly and have the money to invest in them and training, that may be biting off more than you can chew to try and do all that yourself.

There are some newer programs hitting the market aimed at amateurs looking to create higher quality animated presentations too. You may want to check out Videomaker FX, Explaindio, and Sparkol Videoscribe to name a few. They come pre-loaded with tons of templates that you can modify, and export animations that look similar to what you would get from simple animations in After Effects, without the learning curve.

Another option, if you did want to dip into After Effects would be to purchase a pre-made template from Envato and try to follow the instructions that come with it to customize it yourself. Their sister site Videohive has a bunch of pre-made AE project files which are of very high quality. Basically Adobe Premiere is used to edit the actual raw video, and After Effects is used to create animations and other special effects with the edited video footage.

setupdisc and Valsthrivers like this.
  5. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

Camtasia is good. I agree with TJ and like Adobe Premiere a lot more. A free alternative that I use as much or more than Camtasia is a program called Camstudio (it's basically a clone of Camtasia in most ways and gives you everything you need for free to do instant videos from your desktop). Adobe Premiere has a lot of other features and video transitions that if given the choice I would use instead.

Another program that I use every now and then is Sony Vegas. It has some additional features and does things differently from Adobe Premiere, and in some ways is a lot more powerful, too. It's a combination of Adobe After Effects, Premiere, and Photoshop all in one package with some unique features. Adobe Premiere takes more time to master, which might put it out of reach for some folks, but I'd still suggest using Adobe Premiere and Camstudio instead to get started, and then try out the trial for Sony Vegas Pro 13 when you have time to see if you like it before buying it. It is really fast with editing and easier to get started with while having all the Adobe features you'd expect or need.

Another one I've used that works really well (and is free) is Bandicam. If you're doing desktop recording of anything requiring a higher frame rate, it's one of the best I've found beyond Camstudio and Camtasia.

Oh, and to answer the question: Yes! We are in a multimedia world now, so you definitely need a video advertisement for something if you want to get the larger audiences. You can get by with audio for some advertisements, but people that engage the most seriously tend to do so and take you more seriousy if you have one or more videos of what you're offering to show for it.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    T J Tutor likes this.
  6. davidper

davidper Entrepreneur

camtasia as well. 5 stars for this product