BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Titanium56

Titanium56 Entrepreneur

Hi folks, just joined and learning site . I started my business because I can't work a regular job , degenerative disc disease ! I had to find something I loved to do , had 4 kids so eventually had to get rid of guns I had and stop my little gunsmith side business . Started SHU PCP AIR Gun SERVICES LLC . PRE CHARGED PNEUMATICS is a fast growing industry ,so I purchased equipment and had a land business deal for AIR GUN Firing range . Well the first piece of equipment started pushing dirt and sunk about 2ft into water , land owner didn't know only 4 acres of 19 was usable ! Lol my luck . That range and air equipment was my steady funding for Clover Industries PCP AIR GUN Design/ Technology . While doing research I had to have spinal surgery ,9 pieces of titanium in spine . Changed business plans and designed new game changing design/ Technology for pre charged pneumatic rifle design .World Patent Marketing loves it ! Plus clean Global Patent Search I invested in . Now prototyping stage .

arthnel, T J Tutor and K like this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Titanium56 likes this.
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hi @Titanium56 , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! It's great to have you with us.

A man with a plan! You certainly show the hallmarks of an entrepreneur! Keep the ride in motion brother. Your path is awesome.

Looking forward to your posts and threads. Hoping you share your journey with us.

See you around the forums.

T J

Titanium56 likes this.
  4. Titanium56

Titanium56 Entrepreneur

Thank you much TJ , It's an adventure and my passion now ! Will be in touch !

T J Tutor likes this.
  5. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forums, Titanium.

Titanium56 likes this.
  6. Titanium56

Titanium56 Entrepreneur

Thanks Griffin !

7. Titanium56

Titanium56 Entrepreneur

8. Titanium56

Titanium56 Entrepreneur

Thank You William ! Hope to open new doors and contacts for completing working prototype!

9. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Nice introduction! Keep at it. Degenerative Disc disease? I can relate. I also have degenerative arthritis. Don ever give up! Keep pushing.

I look forward to Reading more about your journey.

Titanium56 likes this.
  10. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Your Welcome & I hope you do too!

Titanium56 likes this.
  11. arthnel

arthnel Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forum. You sound like a winner even though you had some hurdles and many great things you had to give up. Sounds like a good venture your on and it's really nice to follow the progress of people like yourself who would rather keep going instead of giving up and complaining about life. I look forward to hearing so much more about your achievements.

Titanium56 likes this.
  12. Titanium56

Titanium56 Entrepreneur

13. Titanium56

Titanium56 Entrepreneur

It's a good feeling to hear that there are people that want you to succeed !