BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Boomer33

Boomer33 Entrepreneur

I just recently became a landlord for 1 property I own and signed up for Real Estate school to obtain my license. I'm really tried of working 8-5 M-F every week and I have always felt that real estate was a great fit for me when I worked in the industry years ago on the administrative side.

I'm hoping to learn more and be able to share my experiences through this forum.

T J Tutor likes this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix @Boomer33 ! It's great to have you with us.

I've got extensive real estate experience and I'll be glad to contribute anything I can to help you along.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

4. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

Welcome aboard and I am interested to hear about your experiences. I have always wanted to get more involved in real estate but never have, so at least I get to hear some stories about others who have made the venture. I do know that it can be quite lucrative, so of course I wish you the best of luck with everything.

5. Nancy

Nancy Entrepreneur

Yes, welcome and keep us posted as to how it is going with you and real estate endeavor! I am currently brainstorming for a new business and real estate is on my list. I am also interested in how your property management goes. It can go well and it can also be bad :D