BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Business Owner Entrepreneur

I was recently invited to participate in a breakfast networking event with the Treble Victor Group. The event was held at the Albany Club, a beautiful and historical venue. The mission for Treble Victor Group is to enable ex-military leaders to achieve their full potential in the marketplace, through their common values, teamwork, mentorship and their network’s connectivity. I can personally relate with the group being an ex-professional athlete.

Read more about my experience here.

[​IMG]

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

That sounds like a pretty great event. Those soldiers and athletes who would want to retire in the future would still find themselves useful, and productive in the business industry.

Nunzio Presta likes this.
  3. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Business Owner Entrepreneur

I believe so. Retirement is such a vague word, I know for myself I would always want to be doing something productive and with purpose...I can't see myself sitting on a beach and doing nothing meaningful for the rest of my life.

4. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

This is actually a great idea. Soldiers here in our country are very much unappreciated, from their salaries, their retirement pensions and benefits. It would be wise for them to invest their money in a business venture to be able to live nicely even after retirement.

Nunzio Presta likes this.