BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Isaac Kieffer

Isaac Kieffer Entrepreneur

Hey guys,

I am setting a goal to read 25 business books in 2017. I have already started with the goal of reading 2 a week and should have 7 books done from now to the end of the year. I want to know what are some good books I should read. I am involved in Real estate as my business venture but would like anything about mindset/sales/investing something along those lines!

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
    Cashvertising by Drew Eric Whitman

There are lots more but at this very moment, can't think what they are. More coffee! :)

3. Eanatum

Eanatum Entrepreneur

Are You Sick and Tired of Searching for Good Books to Read?

Reading is the established path to self-mastery. Here's a list of top 10 books that maybe of interest to businessmen, just consider them.

1- Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions, Guy Kawasaki
    2- Bold, Peter Diamandis
    3- Nonsense: The Power of Not Knowing, Jamie Holmes
    4- Linchpin, Seth Godin
    5- The Happiness Advantage, Shawn Achor
    6- The Innovator's Dilemma, Clayton M. Christenen
    7- Content Inc, Joe Pulizzi
    8- The $100 Startup, Chris Guillebeau
    9- Youtility, Jay Baer
    10- Influence, Robert C. Cialdini

So remember, it's not about the book title, no matter how fancy it sounds. It's all about the author, so pick them wisely. To my understanding, reading a book is like spending time with the writer.

Be careful who you hangout with. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  4. Eanatum

Eanatum Entrepreneur

Hi, since the list has few to do with real estate. Here's a quick update, I came across this book and thought to share it with you here: SOLD: How Top Real Estate Agents Are Using The Internet To Capture More Leads And Close More Sales by Ken Lapp and Dan Lok

azgold likes this.