BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. TannerD

TannerD Entrepreneur

hello, my question is what tools help you stay focused when working online? I work online also but I tend to have problems staying focused on the task at hand all day, how do you do it?

Zac Johnson likes this.

2. Zac Johnson

Zac Johnson Entrepreneur

I don't have any special tools, but I like to automate where possible -- everything from content promotion, social media outreach and scheduling. For that I simply use WordPress, MeetEdgar and Gmail.

Sorry, nothing too fancy -- just discipline and experience :)

3. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

It certainly is a tough one, and with so many distractions around you all the time it is so hard to keep your eyes and your mind on one thing. I have found that it is all about the atmosphere. If I know that I am to go to work, I need to be sitting in a quiet place that I associate with work. The library is usually a good place for me, because if I am at home you can bet that I am getting distracted.

4. Zac Johnson

Zac Johnson Entrepreneur

5. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Entrepreneur

Аny.Dо Саl TNW gаvе Аny.Dо tоp mаrks fоr its strаightfоrwаrd intеrfасе аnd flаt dеsign, but whаt rеаlly mаkеs this саlеndеr аpp stаnd оut is its аbility tо prоvidе а rеаl sеnsе оf hоw сrаmmеd yоur dаy is. Tо-dо’s аrе еаsily lоggеd аnd synсеd with yоur dеviсеs, mеаning thаt thе littlе things (likе wаlking thе dоg, оr buying mоrе сооkiеs) dоn’t gеt in thе wаy.
    Shоеbоxеd purpоrts tо fix оnе оf thе wоrst сulprits оf prосrаstinаtiоn аnd timе-wаsting: dоing yоur оwn ассоunting. Fоr frееlаnсеrs whо nееd tо kееp trасk оf thе smаllеst оf bills, this аpp аllоws yоu tо tаkе snаpshоts оf yоur rесеipts аs sооn аs yоu rесеivе thеm, thеn саtаlоguе thеm fоr еаsy ассоunting lаtеr