BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. brandkoop

brandkoop Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hello online entrepreneurs, first post here so hope this is appropriate and well received. :) I'm part of a startup aiming to help small and medium sized online brands (e-commerce, blogs, etc.) improve themselves, and we do this by analyzing the language a brand uses to communicate with its audience and producing a brand personality profile as a starting point. We tried to simplify the process as much as we can so that people don't waste their time, you basically just submit your domain name and your customized profile appears within a minute or so. At this point, we have two beta versions (Lite and Full) up and running for you to test drive, and we collaborate with all brands who signup (Full Profiler users, it's all free by the way) and have questions about our product to assist them in interpreting the information and uncovering new opportunities to better their brand (content optimization). We will greatly appreciate you trying it at Brandkoop - Brand intelligence for marketing, all feedback welcome positive or negative.

All questions or comments about brand personality and branding are of course very welcome to this thread. Thanks so much!

2. Melvin Harris

Melvin Harris Entrepreneur

Thank you for the tools. Will definitely try it.

brandkoop likes this.
  3. brandkoop

brandkoop Business Owner Entrepreneur

That's great Melvin! For you and all online entrepreneurs who read this, if you profile your brand and notify me here I will personally check out and analyze your site, give you my interpretation of your brand personality profile, and suggest some areas for improvement. (Special beta phase offer ;))

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015