BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Would you like to invest in this start up?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Share This Page

1. Youngjoshua2020

Youngjoshua2020 Entrepreneur

I am posting this with the intent of adding future post as I progress through what I plan too. I seek to gain my contractors license for the hvac trade. I have the 4 years experience and the w2s and 1099s to prove it. I hope to have my license with in the next 3 months. I am able to bring more value to my current company as a sub contractor and will receive a higher percentage of pay. Plus this will give me a greater ledge to legitimize my business.
    I want to be a entrapenur and need to gain business ownership experience so I believe it is best to utilize what I've learned these last 10 years in the construction industry.

I will add to this with updates

2. Youngjoshua2020

The poll idea is not for my looking of serious investment but instead another way of gaining more feedback.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Definitely yes! Best of luck with your future endeavors. Keep us posted! :)

4. Youngjoshua2020

I started a binder that I'm calling my business plan. It has the clear page holders. I wrote down the steps to writing a business plan and on free time ive been writing out each section to add to the binder. It is great to see it coming together because I seen me adding my license to my book. The book is getting full and I am proud of that.

5. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

That's great and I really wish the best for you! Sounds like you are bound to succeed and keep moving up.