BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. OnTrial

OnTrial Entrepreneur

azgold likes this.

2. K

K Entrepreneur

Some amazing stories on that post for sure very inspirational.

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

We'll get there guys!

4. Tagging

Tagging Entrepreneur

Lets hope so @T J Tutor, do you have a plan in place?

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

YES @Tagging ! In fact, I am executing 3 early stage plans at the moment. I expect I'll see one of them as the leader here shortly. I'm getting into continuity sites once again. It's a steadier and more reliant direction for me.

6. K

K Entrepreneur

Care to share a little more my man? What sort of niche are you involved in? What monetisation model?

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Okay "K", I'll give it a go.

I typically don't show much that can be considered up close and personal with regards to my marketing. I've had my micro niche efforts slammed by competitors in the past when I gave up too much detail (there are tens of thousands of them ripe for the picking). I don't spend much time in the big niches. I find that my efforts are rewarded far better in very well defined and underserved micro niches and becoming an authority within them.

So I'll tell you a little about the niches first. They are in the "writing", "domestic needs", and the "liberal world politics" niches. I love to write and I can write for days without a break when I am on my game. For the following method, writing a great eBook is a requirement and in these small niches it must be a great book. This is all about becoming a noted authority in a very refined and well defined niche in each case. This isn't catering to blue collar readers that think for days about spending $20, these are well educated people with a specific passion that I embed myself into and they don't think twice about pulling their cards out for what they consider "chump change".

So with each niche I execute the following steps to monetize. First is writing the eBook for the niche (around 20k to 30k words). This requires a great deal of research into the history of the niche and into the current and bleeding edge data for the niche (as Perry Belcher has said many times, "if you are not providing that which is on the bleeding edge and new, you won't have the early adopters behind you to help promote your products". Once the eBook is ready, then one needs to develop 8 to 12 articles (around 1200 words each). Once the articles are complete and I am satisfied with the final proofs of the books and articles, I then begin distribution.

The eBook is published on Amazon, this is the first step in the distribution plan. I then distribute the articles on a pre-arranged weekly sequence (4 articles is 4 weeks, 12 articles is 12 weeks) to sites in that particular niche with which I have built a relationship for syndication. My current requirements for my article content are links in my articles back to my site in that niche and display ads (only shown to the readers of my articles) that lead to my book on Amazon. My site for the niche has affiliate display ads as well as ads to my Amazon eBook.

Now, there is more. I think this should give you a decent idea of how I deliver very targeted traffic to my sites in this group of projects. I've long tired of being a small fish in a big niche pond. It takes more money than I currently have to play the way I want in the typical big three. If you can't spend ten thousand a day in the big three CPA niches, you can't really be a player and get the deals that are required to truly carve out a sustainable and permanent position in the market.

My August and September testing netted a little over $4700. Approximately $1645 from book sales and approximately $3055 from display ads on my site. It wasn't perfected as yet, just a test. I was pleased enough to reasonably know this would work in many of the mini and micro niches. I am confident that this method should be generating between $4 and $6k a month each. This is a very "Evergreen" method.

I may build a product around this in the coming months. I'll give all the fixers a deal and a bunch of freebies if i do.

T J

P.S. I know I told you about the continuity sites I am working on, I'll tell more about them as they near completion.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    azgold and K like this.
  8. K

K Entrepreneur

Sounds awesome man keep us updated.

9. Mr.Trep

Mr.Trep Business Owner Entrepreneur

Awesome share! I've never seen this site before so I'll be filling my Pocket app with some goodies :)

10. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Wow. Thanks for sharing such an inspiring success story to us here. :) I am already 23 years old, and I am quite motivated to step up my game now.

davide strina likes this.
  11. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

These young entrepreneurs are all awesome and their story are really very inspiring not only to people the same as their age as well to older people who still had not yet accomplish anything in their life. Thanks for sharing the link and the article is very interesting! :)

12. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I think stories such as these can only act as motivation to others and it just shows what you can do if you've got a good idea, are willing to work hard, and maybe more importantly, never give up on your dreams.

13. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

That's an insane amount of money. I hope he uses it for good though and doesn't get selfish and greedy.

14. 111kg

111kg Entrepreneur

I don't find this type of articles inspirational, mainly because we don't know if they told us the truth. They may be very well telling us some made up stuff just to catch our interest. I don't question their performances, but most of them never started from scratch, as most of them started just like Donald Trump (by receiving a "small" loan or using the angel investor's money).

15. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

I just knew there was something big going on behind that confident exterior, @T J Tutor :)

Will watch excitedly for more info. Mostly because I'm thrilled to see you working your plan successfully. I get such a kick out of you guys getting a 'win'.

16. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Anyone can do this with a bit of practice and effort. I've been distracted from these projects and have begun resurrecting them in the past few weeks. I'll bring everyone up to date soon.

azgold likes this.
  17. smithereens

smithereens Entrepreneur

Great post you have here. This just proves that in business, anyone can make it big when skills and business savvy are mixed together. With digital age opened a lot of business opportunities for everyone. Let's take advantage of this.