BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

These are the foods that you should — and should not — refrigerate

Discussion in 'Food and Drink' started by EF-Roger, Dec 25, 2015.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

To refrigerate or not to refrigerate, that is the question.

Okay, so maybe Hamlet didn't say those exact words, but it's certainly a topic many have pondered.

The FDA recommendsrefrigerating or freezing perishable foods right away. Meat, poultry, seafood, eggs, and certain kinds of produce should never be kept at room temperature for more than two hours, or not more than one hour if the temperature is above 90 degrees Fahrenheit. But what about bread, or tomatoes, or honey?

Read more These are the foods that you should — and should not — refrigerate

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

We refrigerate almost all goods, and it's quite surprising to know that there are only limited foods that need to be put inside the fridge. Thanks for sharing. Very relevant, and informative.

3. ekhlas

ekhlas Entrepreneur

Thanks for sharing this great information. Normally, people store up anything in fridge and end up with a bad smell of rotten foods. This post will help people understand the real fact.

4. Barbara Arthur

Barbara Arthur Entrepreneur