BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Have you already heard about this Filipino girl group called "4th Impact?" They used to be 4th Power, but they have now changed their group's name to 4th Impact. Anyway, as a Filipino, I am just super proud of them. They are totally doing great in the competition. Here's their audition piece for the said show. Prepare to be blown away. :p

K likes this.

2. K

K Entrepreneur

Saw their first audition and it was awesome!

I hate the show but must admit those girls can sing!

dyanmarie25 likes this.
  3. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I'm also not really a massive fan of the xfactor either, and while it as produced some decent singers, I'm not sure I like the format.

Budding musicians seem to think it's the onkyvway to get discovered these days and it seems like there's less and less bands choosing to go the old fashioned route and hone their skills in pubs and clubs and that's a shame I think.

4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

They can sing! Wow. Thanks for sharing.

dyanmarie25 likes this.
  5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Not also a fan of The X Factor, but I am just super proud of these girls. Anyway, it's true that this is not the only way for you to get famous, but it's the quickest way for you to get noticed.

6. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

I am always amazed of this group.."The 4th Impact"...They had really super powered voice and they can dance well too. They had the talent and I know they can make it to the finals...I am a fan already of these girls since I watched their first audition.

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

I do appreciate your point but I think for me as a lot to do with the type of singers it uncovers also. Not being a 'pop' fan myself, I find the music and singers very commercial and while it might be the quickest way to get noticed, it's also the quickest way of losing your credibility also.