BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Borce

Borce Entrepreneur

I've been reading How to win friends and influence people. So far its one of the best books ever.

Do you know any other similar books?

K likes this.

2. theshoe

theshoe Entrepreneur

Grant Cardone's The 10X Rule and Earl Nightingales' Lead the Field.
    Axiom from Grant Cardone: Treat "Average" like a terminal disease. Surround yourself with exceptional thinkers and doers.

3. theshoe

theshoe Entrepreneur

Napoleon Hill - Think and Grow Rich (1937)
    Napoleon Hill - The Law of Success in 16 lessons (1928) I believe this is a four volume set.
    Should be able to find these books out there on the interwebs without having to buy them.

4. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Entrepreneur

If yоu fееl yоu аrе sоmеtimеs оvеrсаutiоus аnd yоu hаvе hаrd timеs tо mаkе quiсk dесisiоns thеn thаt’s а bооk fоr yоu. Thе аuthоr is Sir Riсhаrd Brаnsоn, thе СЕО оf Virgin Grоup аlsо knоwn аs ‘Dr. Yеs’. Аnd this ‘Yеs’ thing is thе whоlе philоsоphy оf thе bооk: nо mаttеr hоw big thе tаsk is, hоw impоssiblе it lооks in thе bеginning just sаy ‘yеs’ аnd gо fоr it! Оnсе yоu stаrt dоing it yоu will figurе it оut sоmеhоw

5. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Entrepreneur

Mindset by Carol Dweck is a great examination of how people can either stifle or encourage their growth based on their...well, mindset.

Mastery by Robert Greene (also wrote 48 Laws of Power and The Art of Seduction, as well as a book I think is grossly underrated, The 50th Law) is one I've just started reading, and it's clear that Greene really has a gift for inspirational writing and highlighting actionable steps and attitude switches.

6. Kyle Smith

Kyle Smith Entrepreneur

I recently began reading Pitch Anything by Oren Klaff. I'm interested in learning more about this type of method.

7. Valerie

Valerie Entrepreneur

I second the recommendation on Mastery. I also recommend The Tao of Pooh for learning how to handle the vicissitudes of life and changing your outlook on life. Sure, the book revolves around Pooh bear, but there's a lot of genuine motivational passages included in the book.

8. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

• "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho.
    • The popular, 7 habits of successful people.
    • Feel the fear and do it anyways by Susan Jeffers.
    • The Four Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferris (I like the audiobook)