BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Practicality of Business

Discussion in 'Planning Your Business' started by Davis Adusu, Mar 18, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Davis Adusu

Davis Adusu Entrepreneur

Good Morning Mr. Fernando, I'm Davis, an entrepreneurship student from Ghana. My question is how can I practicalize my ideas? The problem is that i've got some fantastic ideas willing to implement but not able because of my theoretical educational system. So please give me facts on how to choose and start one from many ideas practically?
    Enjoy your day and stay strong.

2. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

In my opinion, ideas are never fantastic, your way of implementing the ideas can be fantastic. If your idea survives the competition and makes a mark in the competitive world, then only your idea can be considered fantastic. There are many soft drink brands, however, why Coke and Pepsi are only the leaders? Think about this.