BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The ONE thing I LOVE about being an entrepreneur is....

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by K, May 5, 2015.

Share This Page

1. K

K Entrepreneur

The ONE thing I love about being an entrepreneur is....

setupdisc and T J Tutor like this.

2. Aeon

Aeon Entrepreneur

There is definetly more than one but beeing able to work from anywhere in the world especially since I love traveling a lot is awsome.

setupdisc and K like this.
  3. Dandelion

Dandelion Entrepreneur

I am my own BOSS.Everyone works for me.

jewelraz, setupdisc and Nelson like this.
  4. Martin

Martin Entrepreneur

The freedom to explore something that I am interested in freely - not needing to work within guidelines and just testing things out.

setupdisc likes this.
  5. kevv1993

kevv1993 Entrepreneur

Working for your own! Pick up your own time and date.

setupdisc and Nelson like this.
  6. Nelson

Nelson Entrepreneur

Being an entrepreneur enables me to fully invest for the achievement of my vision without any bound.

setupdisc likes this.
  7. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Entrepreneur

The freedom and passion is there when you work for yourself. You learn to love yourself and have fun while doing good and honest work. Being an entrepreneur is a blessing because that's how life should be lead-- responsibly, with passion and an all day affair.

setupdisc likes this.
  8. nailah783

nailah783 Entrepreneur

I love not having to answer to anybody but myself. I like not having someone over me saying make more money. I like being able to not work when my kids need something instead of asking my boss can I get off for this or that. It is so freeing.

setupdisc likes this.
  9. terryse

terryse Entrepreneur

I love the freedom that comes in business proprietorship. I like to think that i would reach my goal, in terms of return of investment of my business, if i work hard enough.

setupdisc likes this.
  10. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I love being my own boss, and it's so much fulfilling to think that I am pursuing my true passion in life. :)

setupdisc likes this.
  11. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

By the "one thing" I expect you want me to select the top reason and for me that would be the ability to freely explore the many opportunities out in the world and finding the ones that I can engage right away as well the ones I keep on my bucket list to achieve before I'm gone to the entrepreneur afterlife.

Tyrese E. W., setupdisc and arthnel like this.
  12. Gibran

Gibran Entrepreneur

It´s your own idea and business, and all the work if the company is going to be successful or fail depende of you, so as a entreprenur, we have the abilities to change the my community and improve the life of them.

13. arthnel

arthnel Entrepreneur

I like the freedom of choosing many things at my own pace. It's not just about the hours of sleep vs work because more hours of work are required than sleep when you have you your own business. But i get the chance to scale everything to determine how much money I want to make. Then I get the chance to be creative in research as to how I'm going to get to that level. I also want to make it automatic so I'm working on that also. Even when things aren't going quite right yet it feels good to put some personal effort into making a personal fortune.

14. ctfranklin28

ctfranklin28 Entrepreneur

The one thing I love about entrepreneurship is the ability to create something new. Entrepreneurs take ideas from their head and translate those ideas into the products and services that we use every single day.

15. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I get to be my own boss. There's no need for me to deal with unfriendly coworkers, and demanding boss. It's really liberating, and I get to do whatever I want to do, and be able to follow my passions in life.

16. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

The extremely flexible schedule OR the ability to work on my own terms without corporate/employee backstabbing.

I know it sounds strange to have the "or" part there between the two, but what I've found over the years is that you're either going to work on a team that does thier job but has one bad egg that tries to do things to use you or get rid of you if they're jealous, or you are going to be really lucky to have a great team of people that are kind, good workers, and dependable...but you have to work extremely hard to meet deadlines because like you, all of them are goal-oriented but some will expect you to work even harder than they do.

Between those two choices, I'd prefer to have a great team of people who are hard workers that expect the most from me rather than having to deal with the backstabbers and gossipers, but those are the two types of scenarios that seem to be most prevalant in large groups.

So if I have a great team, then the flexibility in schedule. If not, then I want to work with the best still and avoid the drama and games people play when they want to use others and shouldn't be there at all to do that. :p

17. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

A few people have said being your own boss is one of the main things people love about being an entrepreneur, but that can only work if your willing to put the effort in.

You can't for example come up with an idea and then sit back and hope it carries on being productive without you constantly working and developing it. Being your own boss is certainly more satisfying, but it's can also mean you have to work a lot harder to get the results you need.

18. ctfranklin28

Good point! Another downside to being your own boss is the amount of stress that comes with being your own boss. Yes, you can control your schedule and income growth but that also means you have to effectively use your schedule and money. Otherwise, you're just an employee with less time and more duties. Entrepreneurship is art, science, and craft. The art from developing a creative thing. The science comes from creating the processes. The craft comes from mixing the art and science into a rewarding and sustainable lifestyle.

19. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

Entrepreneurship is all about giving back to the society. You make money, improve your quality of life and donate some percent to the noble cause. Being an entrepreneur means you will earn enough to give back to the society.

20. ctfranklin28

This is one view of entrepreneurship (and one that I personally believe in), but not the only view of entrepreneurship.