BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Missing Key To Success?

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by Tyler Bell|MYB Revolution, Feb 7, 2016.

What's the biggest challenge you face when trying to balance your health and business? (18-35)

1. No time for self care (Want more time for yourself)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Don't know where to start (I would like to balance the two)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never paid it any attention (Didn't know their was a connection) *Actually, There Is*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No money for luxuries (Only focused on business)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Neither

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

Share This Page

1. Tyler Bell|MYB Revolution

Tyler Bell|MYB Revolution Entrepreneur

I'm hosting a live workshop locally next month and I wanted to know what entrepreneurs struggle with health and business-wise when getting their dream job off the ground. As you may already know, health and a healthy mindset is crucial for a growing entrepreneur. So I wanted to ask the community.

Think: What are struggling with now as a entrepreneur?
    What can help you get your health on track as well as your business?

Also if you answer other please list it down below.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016