BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2

Discussion in 'Arts and Entertainment' started by dyanmarie25, Nov 7, 2015.

Share This Page

1. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Who's already excited to see this one of the most anticipated movies of 2015? Honestly, I am now looking forward to watch this last movie installment of The Hunger Games on the big screen next week. I hope this is going to be awesome. :)

2. jamepeytoni011

jamepeytoni011 Entrepreneur

Just waiting for the movie to release. I'm sure you all will going to watch this movie. I'm right?

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Absolutely yes! We won't ever miss it. :)

4. xeylonfm

xeylonfm Entrepreneur

When I first watched hunger games, it seemed similar to The Runners and I remember liking to a higher degree how the adventure rolled in the dome and how the enterprise was run by Snow. So I would say I built high enthusiasm for what would happen in the next one. Then came the mocking jay part one and I went from inflated to flaccid in no minute. There was not a horrible part of hunger games to me than the mocking jay part 1. I hated it and I remember writing a very long critique of the movie. I shut my heart and eyes and vowed never to watch the hunger games, whether mocking jay had a second part, and here we are again! Something deep inside compels me to watch the second part of mocking jay while the other insists I would be in for another mockery towards myself. So I open up my hunger games jar and I shall watch it one more time.

5. nailah783

nailah783 Entrepreneur

My daughter is super excited to go see this movie, but I have never really been a fan. I barely got through the first one, and then I tried the second one, but I wasn't feeling it. So I don't know about the rest. Maybe my bestie will take her again.

6. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Entrepreneur

What I'm truly impressed about is ingenuity of these big production studios to plan out this current film from the series in two parts even though they could probably fit it into one, I noticed the movie was dragging quite a bit. Why is that so important you ask? Because there's bigger money if you slice this popular film series in two. J Law gets a slice, the studios get a big chunk, the entertainment executives behind this film will get a big pay day. Everyone wins I suppose because the fans get more content and the big payday for this film will benefit the economy.