BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Forex Market

Discussion in 'Investments' started by scott555, Apr 10, 2016.

Share This Page

1. scott555

scott555 New Warrior

Wandering if anyone is interested in discussing the forex market and what they think about it and there experience with it? I have been studying the foreign exchange market for over 6 years and trading live money for the last 18 months. I have learned alot about it and to be honest learn new things everyday. Would love to discuss whatever anyone wants to know about the industry.

2. jona

jona Seasoned Warrior

I am very interested although I have nothing to bring to the conversation since I have 0 experience on this, I just want to learn more.

What type of broker is required? How do you get your money? What is the minimum investment required? What are the associated risks? How is this whole activity taxed? Are these machines that claim to do automated trading for you a scam? Where should I start? As you can see, all I have are questions but I would love for you to share your knowledge.

3. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Warrior

Pеоplе mаkе mоnеytrаdingfоrеxinsеvеrаldiffеrеntwаys. Sсаlpеrs hоld pоsitiоns fоr nо lоngеr thаn 5 minutеs. Оthеr trаdеrs mаy аdоpt а strаtеgy thаt lеts thеm аnаlyzе thеir сhаrts оnсе а dаy tо lооk fоr оppоrtunitiеs thеn stеp аwаy frоm thе mаrkеts until thе nеxt dаy. Thеrе rеаlly is nо wrоng wаy tо trаdе fоrеx. Sо lоng аs yоu'rе prоfitаblе, thаt's аll thаt mаttеrs.

Tо gеt prоfitаblе; оnе shоuld prасtiсе аt lеаst а fеw mоnths with а systеm in а brоkеr's dеmо ассоunt. Еvеry rеputаblе brоkеr оffеrs а dеmо ассоunt thаt lеts yоu trаdе fоrеx with а fаkе bаlаnсе sо yоu саn hоnе yоur strаtеgy bеfоrе еvеr putting yоur rеаl mоnеy intо thе mаrkеt.

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Famous Warrior

There are a ton of free demo accounts available online. I agree, it's the best way to get a solid plan together.