BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The benefits of 20/20 hindsight

Discussion in 'General Business and Entrepreneurship' started by TobiasW, Nov 10, 2015.

Share This Page

1. TobiasW

TobiasW Entrepreneur

If you could go back three years, what advice would you give your three-years-ago self? You've come a long way since the winter of 2015 and will have had both successes and failures. What could you say to that person you were three years ago that would help you towards success more quickly and with less heartache? What errors would you be able to help your 2015 self avoid?

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I would tell my three-years-ago self to be more of a risk-taker. If you really want to achieve something, don't be afraid to take a risk. Don't think about being rejected or getting failed in the future. At least, you have tried it.

3. TobiasW

TobiasW Entrepreneur

That's interesting. I think that would be high on my list of priorities too. It's very easy to hide behind 'but what if it all goes wrong?' I think the question to ask is 'what's the worst that could happen?'

4. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Entrepreneur

Choose a different major, study more, don't date people you hate, make more friends.

I was a bit troubled years ago from a lack of confidence, direction in life and focus. Drinking, smoking and wasting away was all I did but now I know I'm better and I can do better. Thank god for the future right?

5. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

I would have told myself to save money. I could have been further ahead if that were what I was doing back then. But other than that, I wouldn't change anything.

6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

History is our teacher!