BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Nunzio Presta

Nunzio Presta Business Owner Entrepreneur

It is needless to say that the decisions you make in your life, shape the life you live. When I first came across “The 2% Mindset”, it got me thinking. The more I analyzed it, the more I was able to connect my own life experiences and decisions, both good and bad, to characteristics that I feel best describe the person I have become today.

The ability to tie the steps you have taken in your life to the attributes that make up the 2% mindset can help you realize what you have achieved and who you have become. It is amazing what you can discover about yourself and what you have done in your life so far if you take a moment to connect yourself to this mindset. Click here to see what I discovered :)

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Thanks for sharing. Very relevant, and helpful. I think it's really important for us to do some self-reflection once in a while just to know if there's a progress within us or none. It would also somehow help us to realize, and visualize our goals in life.

pwarbi and Nunzio Presta like this.
  3. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Very good article. Thanks for sharing.

Nunzio Presta likes this.
  4. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

When it comes to self reflection, I think less and less people these days are taking time out to analyse what they've done so far, or see if they could have done things differently.

Sometimes looking back can be as useful as making plans for the future and a lot can be learned by looking at our previous results and thinking about decisions we've made.

Nunzio Presta likes this.
  5. Digsby Trace

Digsby Trace Entrepreneur

This is a motivational piece. Thank you for sharing. I feel like my everyday is just a normal life where I go to work, spend my money and the cycle continues. Sometimes, I wonder if I was achieving something in my life but looking back I know that I'm slowly improving and not the same person anymore. Reflecting is very important to look back at small achievements and celebrate them.

6. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

Reflecting us important as long as that reflection doesn't turn into reminiscing and dwelling on what might have been.

While it's important to remember the failures aswell as the successes, it's probably more important not to think too much but just enough to make sure the same mistakes aren't repeated.

Digsby Trace likes this.
  7. Scooby Snack

Scooby Snack Entrepreneur

The concept of Abundance is one I'm really working on incorporating into my life at the moment. It is amazing how that mindset, plus the "Attitude of Gratitude", will change every single fiber of your being, and how you engage with your life and the people in it.

At any rate thanks so much for this article. Will add it to my "Inspiration" folder :)

8. Michelle Bondesio

Michelle Bondesio Business Owner Entrepreneur

Thanks for sharing such a positive article. Sounds like you approach life with a Growth Mindset (see Carol Dweck's work), never mind a 2% Mindset. :)

9. loverman99

loverman99 Entrepreneur

[​IMG]

Just for the sake of clarification

10. Schmetterling

Schmetterling Entrepreneur

There has to be a balance. Spending all your life trying to get rich isn't worth it if it comes at the cost of not getting to spend time with your loved ones. I do agree it's a good method to get yourself motivated though.