BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thanks for having me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ervin, Sep 29, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Ervin

Ervin Entrepreneur

Dear EntrepreneurFix members,

First and foremost, thanks for having me. I am an entrepreneur (don't act surprised, you had it coming) myself, from Romania. I started my company at the age of 18 (just a few years ago) in the IT field. I went through many ups and downs and I am willing to share advice and take suggestions.

I am very interested in business offers and partnerships, feel free to contact me (provided that you don't want to start the next facebook).

Regards,
    Ervin

K likes this.

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forum! We are glad to have you with us.

3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix, I am not close to how young you are but started in business at age 13. Also, I know HTML & PHP programming and decided to go for my B.S. in IT so doing so. I have an A.S. in Education. I currently am taking java programming so happy to see someone else within the IT field here.

Ervin likes this.
  4. Ervin

Ervin Entrepreneur

Thank you!

Hello William! Thank you, I started doing programming work for money at the age of 13 but I couldn't open a legal business until the age of 18 (I started the paperwork on my birthday). I am doing mostly HTML/PHP but also trying to expand towards the mobile market.

5. William Clements

Not sure why you could not start a legal business until age of 18. I did at 13 years old. However, it is harder to start earlier but you can. Probably best you did that way so you would not deal with taxes so soon like me. I actually bought some mobile apps that I want to monetize and then add to my network. I do not know how to go about it myself.

6. Ervin

Ervin Entrepreneur

Local laws, it might be different now. I don't regret having to wait a few extra years, I managed to raise a nice budget for my first project and work on my network.

PS: You might want to increase the width of the "btns" container of your site to fit all 3 buttons, 600px worked for me.

7. William Clements

ok, thanks. I for whatever reason cannot get them to be in one row. Tried that. It is ok though.

8. Ervin

Ervin Entrepreneur

Sorry for being offtopic. You can fix it by:

removing the fixed width of #introTxt and changing the text-align of #header #introTxt .btns from right to center. The later isn't required, its just for aesthetics. The problem is that #introTxt has a fixed width and the 3 buttons don't fit in that. You might want to also add text-align: center; to your #introTxt to center the banner.

9. K

K Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forum.

10. William Clements

Thanks for this information, I fixed it!

11. Phillip

Phillip Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix, @Ervin