BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Thank-you EntrepreneurFix

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Shahid Zulfiqar, Jan 5, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Shahid Zulfiqar

Shahid Zulfiqar Entrepreneur

I am currently working on a startup that getting record of student form schools and tell parents about the mental and physical health of their child. It includes Monthly medical analysis, Mental analysis, Stress analysis, providing counseling to parents. Educating families.

I am an Electrical Engineer but Entrepreneur is my passion now. Working to fulfill my dream of changing the world and producing more jobs in society. Here unemployment rate is about 34% and condition of businesses are worse. The word "worse" is like "Opportunity" to me.
    I am working in a service company also to keep my pocket warm.

I am interested in "Tele-medicine, Smart power generation, IoTs, Education & Technology"

Regards,
    shahid

K and T J Tutor like this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

@Sam H, Welcome to EntrepreneurFix! - Sounds like it should be a non-profit. Anyways, once everything is set up to launch you want to make sure all parts of your website/database/etc. are working just fine & then start pitching to Department Of Education (DOE), here in the USA. Not sure about other countries. Good Luck!

3. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix @Shahid Zulfiqar ! It's great to have you with us.

You have loads of great ambitions and this is definitely and example of the entrepreneurial spirit.

Looking forward to your progress and hope you keep us up to date.

I am sure you will find many here that can offer insights when you need them.

See you around the forums.

T J

5. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forums, Shahid.

6. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, @Shahid Zulfiqar! Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing. Well, it does seem like a good idea, but doesn't it fall under the category of NGO? Anyway, best of luck with that, and keep us posted!