BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. KnowMore

KnowMore Entrepreneur

Is there an online tool or somethign I can use to enter earnings etc and predict my tax bill?

setupdisc likes this.

2. Roy Roger

Roy Roger Business Owner Entrepreneur

We offer tax preparation services at low cost, you can PM me if interested.

setupdisc likes this.
  3. Kathryn M.

Kathryn M. Entrepreneur

I just punch in what I made for the month into a regular calculator and subtract 35%. I never really know what tax bracket I will fall into so I just subtract the absolute most I know the tax man will come after so I am always on the safe side.:cool:

setupdisc likes this.
  4. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Entrepreneur

Sеlf Еmplоymеnt Tаx Саlсulаtоr
    Usе this саlсulаtоr tо еstimаtе yоur sеlf-еmplоymеnt tаxеs fоr 2015. Sеlf-еmplоymеnt tаxеs соvеr Sосiаl Sесurity аnd Mеdiсаrе tаxеs thаt, in thе саsе оf individuаls whо wоrk fоr оthеrs, аrе tаkеn саrе оf by pаyrоll withhоlding. Hоwеvеr, if yоu аrе sеlf-еmplоyеd, оpеrаtе а fаrm оr аrе а сhurсh еmplоyее yоu mаy оwе sеlf-еmplоymеnt tаxеs. This саlсulаtоr usеs 2015 tаx tаblеs аnd shоuld nоt bе usеd fоr еstimаting 2016 sеlf-еmplоymеnt tаxеs.

setupdisc likes this.
  5. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

Was there supposed to be a link included with your post to an external site to help people calculate? It may not have made it into your post or might have accidentally been filtered out by the system. I saw your post and just wanted to ask. There are a few online, but if you wanted to post up the one you had for this either with an edit or under this comment, that would be great. :) Thanks Jack!

6. setupdisc

setupdisc Moderator Entrepreneur

(It is something you can do on the form or with a desk calculator, but there are some XML calculators out there like this one for people to use if they want to)

T J Tutor likes this.