BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

[​IMG]

Sitting atop the historic Lowell hotel on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, a three-bedroom suite recently came onto the market for a whopping $300,000 a month.

The roughly 2,900-square-foot penthouse comes fully furnished, including an Apple desktop and five landline phones. It has three bedrooms and three bathrooms, including a stunning master bath that's covered in Italian marble.

Tenants will also be able to enjoy all of the usual hotel amenities, like room service — including a menu for pets — and laundry.

Read more Take a tour of the New York City apartment that's renting for $300,000 a month

2. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

*low whistle*

Wowzer! You can buy a whole house for less than that here. With a lawn and everything. Of course, it sure doesn't look like that or have the pampering amenities. Well, unless you have a spouse or child willing to turn down your bed and walk the dog. :)

3. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

This is an awesome kind of an apartment! Maybe if I am rich and have the money I can be able to let myself to live in this place having this kind of good amenities. But I am living a simple life only that is why I am already comfortable in our simple and small house. What is important is that our family are all living and happy together and that we had a place for shelter even if it is not that big.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
    azgold likes this.
  4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Ya you can buy very nice home for $300,000 a month.

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Wow. That apartment is absolutely gorgeous. As much as I'd want to live in that kind of place, I don't think I am suitable for the city life. I prefer the country. :)

6. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

:) I should have said....You can buy a whole house here for less than one month's rent on that apartment. Save up a year's rent and you can get a house that nice with a view of the mountains and/or ocean.

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hey @EF-Roger ! How did you find my apartment, I've always kept my address private man!

azgold likes this.
  8. Apolloniac

Apolloniac Entrepreneur

For that kind of price I hope their view is of the park, jeez. Considering New York has the highest rent in the country this is probably a good price for there? I really wouldn't know but I'd rather buy a house in New Jersey for that amount.

9. Fracis xavier

Fracis xavier Entrepreneur

Wow, that's a cool and beautiful apartment

10. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

At least it's somewhat spacious. I thought it'd be tiny like most New York apartments. Still, $300,000 is outrageous.