BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Taco Bell is making taco shells out of fried chicken.

The new naked crispy chicken taco features a breaded chicken shell filled with lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, and an avocado ranch sauce, Foodbeast reports.

At least one location in California is selling the taco for $2.49. We reached out to Taco Bell for more information on the new item, which looks pretty unappetizing in photos we've seen.

Read more: Taco Bell releases bizarre Naked Crispy Chicken Taco - Business Insider

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

What a shocker. I can't believe anyone even still eats there. It's on the same level as McDonald's. It's cheap, bad quality food that doesn't even taste good. I only ever got one item when I used to eat there because everything else was nasty. Then I woke up and realized even that was bad for me.

3. mtayp01

mtayp01 Entrepreneur

This reminds me of KFC's Double Down Sandwich. Chicken fillet patties with bacon, cheese, mayo (possibly) and whatever it is that KFC puts into their sandwiches. The Naked Crispy Chicken Taco looks really unhealthy, as is KFC's Double Down, but when worse comes to worst and I get tired of eating the same old instant ramen and egg combo I have almost everyday, I wouldn't say no to these two.

And yes, I know I lead a very unhealthy lifestyle.

Jade likes this.
  4. Jade

Jade Entrepreneur

You say unhealthy, I say frugal :)

5. PatO

PatO Entrepreneur

Not much unhealthy there except for the fried chicken shell. Now, if they could figure out how to make a shell out of baked chicken without all that breading ..... :) I think it would be rather messy, though. Or should I say messier than normal? I wonder the calorie/fat content as compared to their regular taco with beef? I can't see it being much different. You're swapping one fat gram item for another. I don't do a heck of a lot of cooking for myself, since I live alone. I do a lot of frozen, and an occasional grilled cheese. Other than that, its fast food which is SO unhealthy. Think I have to step up to the plate and talk myself down out of the fat gram tree!

6. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Entrepreneur

I mean, I'd be willing to try it. I love fried chicken, and everything on it sounds good. Kind of like a chicken sandwich without the bun?