BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Kevin A

Kevin A Entrepreneur

Hello,

Once again I'm back aha!! I love this website a real place entrepreneurs come. Ok so I have been working on my business and of course my craft. Now I want some support from our entrepreneurs I'm based in Los Angeles I wanted if you guys can help me get my blog out there or tips on how to get it out to people.
    Losangelessocialgiftshop.blogspot.com
    Check it out!!!

2. techbat

techbat Entrepreneur

You should promote your blog page in your social network and ask your friends to share it in their network. This practice will help to get maximum exposure for your blog.

Kevin A likes this.
  3. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Nice blog and e-store you started. Once you get shopping cart and products up on there you can accept online orders. If you want to stay local you can have them order/pay online and pick up at your location or ship locally to them. Hopefully, one day you can expend to shipping to the entire world but that can take great deal of man power if it gets a lot of interested buyers.

I would recommend that you advertise with posters in stores, on street poles and everywhere else they are allowed to grab people in to becoming a customer.

Kevin A likes this.
  4. Kevin A

Kevin A Entrepreneur

I'm glad you liked the blog plus the website I am working on just exact what you said aha!! I was thinking local delivery here in L.A but I am thinking in branding my store as well. Also I am working on the new products. Thank you on the like on our Facebook page.

5. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Your welcome and good luck!

I would recommend purchasing a $10/year domain name like Losangelessocialgiftshop.com and have Losangelessocialgiftshop.blogspot.com redirect to above one instead of showing your free blogspot.com. A good amount will not take you serious and it will not show up in search engine when searching unless you use the exact text before the blogspot or typing/copy & past in search engine. Having a domain name like I have been talking about and having a domain name email would be ideal and you would have a higher chance of been found in search engine.

6. arungoyal

arungoyal Entrepreneur

Losangelessocialgiftshop.blogspot.com

First customize your blog and make it more professional & appealing to engage some audience. Blogspot is free and offer plenty options for it.
    Second - Explain your start-up properly to look genuine and potential.
    Third - Be regular to blogging and share with your friends and in their network.
    Forth - If its a small sized business idea then you can apply for government funding. If get funding work on scalable growth to attract big funding in future.