BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sup Dudes?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by thedude, Jan 13, 2016.

Share This Page

1. thedude

thedude Entrepreneur

Hey dudes, my names Dude. I have been an entrepreneur for about 6 years. I have been through many years of failed business ideas with some of them working out decently, not wildly successful, but enough to make me happy with my attempts :)

I placed a cheap candy vending machine for personal profit and money for cancer research. I had an online kratom store, but it transformed into a small local kratom distribution network. I ran a couple gaming blogs that over a few years that brought in a couple hundred in adsense revenue. I sold licensed poster prints at a local outdoor flea market on the weekends. All of these projects gave me a lot of enjoyment :)

My most current projects are really fun as well. I'm growing a kratom plant, hoping to start a kratom farm over many years if my state doesn't outlaw it. I'm also building an online forum with a gaming niche, this takes a LOT of time and is in a very competitive niche.

Glad to be here, the content is great and I hope to learn a lot from fellow entrepreneurs.

T J Tutor likes this.

2. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

Welcome to the forums, Dude. (That makes me sound like a gangster. :p) Let me know if you need any assistance.

3. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome! We look forward to your participation.

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Hello there, @thedude! Welcome to the forum. :) I could really see that you have been through a lot of business ventures before, that sounds pretty interesting. Well, I do wish you all the best with your future endeavors. Keep us posted. :)

6. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @thedude , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

This is the path of most all entrepreneurs. We keep testing until we find the golden nugget. There are always a few fumbles along the way. What makes us different from other business people is we expect this, we know and plan on experiencing both the successes and the failures. We then drop what doesn't work and scale up what does.

Well you certainly like to test the waters with business ideas, now you just need to scale up and do it bigger.

Looks like you have some ideas for a new business venture.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

see you around the forums.

T J