BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

I am working on a website on astrology and tarot reading where I would offer my consultation services as well as share my articles on the subject. I am trying to come up with a catchy name for the website but most of the names seem to be already listed. Kindly suggest some innovative and catchy name for my website.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Not sure what your preferences are, but here's a list of what I have thought of:
    • Astrology Today
    • See the Future
    • Numbers and Signs
    • Science and Faith
    • AstroMaster

3. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

Thanks for your suggestions! I liked 'Number and Signs' and will check out if the domain name is available. Somehow whatever domain name I think of is always not available.

4. Federico.Gimeno

Federico.Gimeno Entrepreneur

I can think of a few:
    • Future in your hand
    • AstroGuide
    • FutureDeck

5. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

Your website is about astrology and tarot, thus your keywords are astrology, tarot. Try to focus on a name that incorporates these keywords, for instance AstroTarro, or reverse the name TarroAstro Or perhaps TarrotAndAstrology or TarrotAstrologyService.

6. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

This is a good suggestion. I have checked many names involving the keywords but domain names are not available. This reverse idea may work!