BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Slique

Slique Entrepreneur

As entrepreneurs what type of fitness routine/habits do you find to work best for you and how do you fit them into your daily life?

T J Tutor likes this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Throughout my life I've been up and down with this. I don't enjoy gyms. Up until I was in my 40's I whitewater kayaked and skied. I was also an avid swimmer most all of my life now.

I don't do any of them these days. Mostly I take long walks, do plenty of calisthenics, and go fishing whenever I can.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

I try to walk for at least an hour everyday or more. I usually take my son with me so there's some running involved as well, lol. Sometimes, I would do HIIT routines on YouTube. Basically, it's alternating high intensity and slow intensity workout routines. Some HIITs have short duration, even going for as short as 10 minutes for 1 rep. And for me, these are great for busy people that want to lose weight or just have some form of cardio. They are very easy to do workout routines as well that even beginners can do.

Sometimes I do yoga, which I also find videos online as well. This is mainly for strengthening my core, along with pilates, and gaining more flexibility. I love doing yoga at the end of the day because it relaxes me. It helps me de-stress and relieve some of the muscle and joint pains that I have. I find that it also helps with my back pain.

How about you? Do you have any workout routines you can share?

P.S.

I love swimming as well although I tend to do that once in a while only. We don't have a pool nearby so I'd have to go out of the way to find a swimming pool.

T J Tutor likes this.