BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. GupMavro

GupMavro Entrepreneur

After working in the finance industry, I have made the decision to start my own travel business to learn something new and to challenge myself. I have no prior experience in the travel industry.

Working in collaboration with a friend in another country, we will be organising tours for each other. I have been doing some research and there are many mid-office software providers that have their own suppliers for travel products. My business will predominantly be on-line.

I am joining this forum to meet like minded people who challenge themselves and bring new ideas for discussion to the table. As a start-up, how would you suggest I proceed with establishing a DMC?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    azgold and T J Tutor like this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Welcome to EntrepreneurFix @GupMavro , it's great to have you with us.

Sounds like you have narrowed down your field of business. How did you decide on the travel industry.

online is the best choice I think. Travel is huge and while there is a load of competition, it has a lot of room for new representatives and is a very lucrative industry.

While I am not now, and never had been, in the Destination Management business, there is a load of infrastructure in the industry to get Newbies to the business under way.

We do have quite a few members here that are in the industry.

Looking forward to knowing more about your progress.

See you around the forums.

T J

3. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

@GupMavro - hello and welcome!

Congrats on venturing out to start your own business. You and your partner arranging tours in each others' area sounds very cool!

Please don't hesitate to avail yourself of the knowledge, information and experience available to you here. This is a very supportive community.

Look forward to seeing you around the forums. :)

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur