BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

I tried to watch it, but it didn't keep me interested.

3. ruener79

ruener79 Entrepreneur

I love the Star Wars franchise. I've seen all 6 movies. I'm yet to watch this one though. I'm positive I'm going to enjoy it. Looking forward to seeing Han Solo, Princess Leia, and Luke Skywalker again. :)

4. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

I am not a fan of star war movies, however, I have watched couple of star war movies. I am planning to watch the latest star war movie, nevertheless, I am dillydallying.

5. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

And a month or so after the movie release, and I still haven't seen it. I really need to get on it. :p

6. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

I haven't watched this and I so badly want to.:( It's only playing on iMax theatres here and they are quite expensive. Huhuhu. Might as well save up for this, I think it's worth watching.

P.S. My husband watched it already with his friends and I'm still not forgiving him about it until now.