Welcome to the BizWarriors Forum!
Why not join our community?

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer (Official)

Discussion in 'Arts and Entertainment' started by EF-Roger, Oct 20, 2015.

Share This Page

1. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Member

2. harpazo22

harpazo22 Member

I tried to watch it, but it didn't keep me interested.

3. ruener79

ruener79 Member

I love the Star Wars franchise. I've seen all 6 movies. I'm yet to watch this one though. I'm positive I'm going to enjoy it. Looking forward to seeing Han Solo, Princess Leia, and Luke Skywalker again. :)

4. I am not a fan of star war movies, however, I have watched couple of star war movies. I am planning to watch the latest star war movie, nevertheless, I am dillydallying.

5. Griffin

Griffin Member

And a month or so after the movie release, and I still haven't seen it. I really need to get on it. :p

6. briannagodess

briannagodess Member

I haven't watched this and I so badly want to.:( It's only playing on iMax theatres here and they are quite expensive. Huhuhu. Might as well save up for this, I think it's worth watching.

P.S. My husband watched it already with his friends and I'm still not forgiving him about it until now.