BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. K

K Entrepreneur

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Very nice! And true.

Donna Lynn Price likes this.
  3. Donna Lynn Price

Donna Lynn Price Business Owner Entrepreneur

Very cool! Thanks for sharing! I love infographics! Here's one we posted a couple of months ago....[​IMG]

EF-Roger likes this.
  4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Wow. Those infographics are totally motivating. :) These ones would definitely serve as some sort of inspiration to other entrepreneurs. It is about not giving up on your dreams, being resilient, and working hard.

Thanks a lot for sharing!

5. Kathryn M.

Kathryn M. Entrepreneur

The second infographic that says why people become entrepreneurs, and has the criminal background response, is hilarious!

I was just telling a friend the other day that it seems like more and more entrepreneurs that I meet, especially ones that I meet online, have all been to prison. Now this infographic shows up and confirms my thoughts.

I've always been of the mind that if you are smart enough to strategize an elaborate scheme to lie, cheat, steal, or whatever it was that landed you in behind bars, then you are more than intelligent enough to strategize an elaborate business enterprise that is legit.

It takes the same amount of time to do something legal as it does to do something illegal.