BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. jamepeytoni011

jamepeytoni011 Entrepreneur

August, 5, 2010 was a normal day as the workers of the San Jose mine in Copiapo, Chile were coming to attend another regular day of work at the mine. All the workers took their normal entry and began work unaware of what is coming their way. A little way into the work they find the mine has caved in all the 33 miners trapped more than 2000 feet below ground.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

Sorry if this sounds like a silly question, but this movie is really based on a true story? If yes, then wow, I think it's going to be pretty interesting. I would definitely want to see it.

3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

I do want to see it, but I'll wait for it to hit cable. I don't get enough recreational time to see all of the movies I want to see. The new Bond movie and the new Star Wars movies come first for me over the next couple months.

4. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

I didn't know they'd made a movie about the Chilean miners! Definitely want to see that!

5. samanthabarrios

samanthabarrios Entrepreneur

I watched and I love it. It is about 33 miners that were buried alive to their fate by the collapse of an obsolete mine. Seeing the refuge's recreation in the depths of the mine and the true story from the Chilean miners perspective is pretty awesome. It is an emotional movie, you definitely will be moved by it. I recommend it 100%.