BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Small steps for big dreams

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sam H, Jan 5, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Sam H

Sam H Entrepreneur

Hallo all,

my name is Sam and I am a young and ambitious IT consultant. I am leaving in one of the most beautiful est-european city, that is located in center of Romania and is call Sibiu.

As a little child I dreamed to be an entrepreneur, to develop my own projects and find solution to difficult problems.

With this mindset I started last year an MBA at the Griffiths school of management in Oradea, Romania and I am working on an web application that has the purpose of efficientizing printing experience for romanian customers.

I singned up to EntrepreneurFix with the hope to meet new people that are more skilled in business that I am, to disgust interesting business topics and perhaps even establish a sustainable collaboration.

I wish you all a successful and palpitant 2016!

Best regards,
    Samuel Haus

T J Tutor and K like this.

2. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

3. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

4. Sam H

Sam H Entrepreneur

@ReadmeByAmy Thank you very much for the wishing. I wish you also a successful year!

ReadmeByAmy likes this.
  5. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

You are welcome! :)

6. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Welcome. Thanks, same to you!

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hello @Sam H , welcome to EntrepreneurFix! Thanks for joining us.

It's awesome that you are working on your MBA. Education is always an important part of our lives and careers.

You are in the right place to build relationships and network with entrepreneurs from all over the world.

We're looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J