BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Sarthak

Sarthak Business Owner Entrepreneur

2. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

It would have been nice if you have provided a little more information about it as to why we should try it.

I recommend an alternative called, Skiplagged. Basically the website helps you find "hidden cities" which are stopovers in flight plans. This can help you find lower fares for your flights. The biggest disadvantage is that you have to travel with a carry on to avoid getting your luggage sent to the "wrong" place.

If it is a bit confusing, I can explain it this way, if you want to go from London to New York. You would book a flight plan that goes from London, to Newyork, to Manhattan. And stay in New York. It can work out cheaper because of airline competition.

3. Sarthak

Skiplagged is a pretty good website too. The advantage of skypicker over skiplagged is that there is no problem with luggage. Also using hidden cities can get you blacklisted. It is a possibility.

4. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

Do you maybe have a link for it? I mean you suggested it, so it will be easier for other members to click on the link instead of having to search for it.

5. Sarthak

6. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

This is a lovely site, looks similar to google flights but is more comprehensive. For example, Google flights never showed me good domestic flights in China and Skypicker showed them all at great prices. Thanks for the tip.

7. lonelyfaith

lonelyfaith Entrepreneur

Nice site. I just checked it out I've never been on a plane before but would really love to go see my son sometime since he moves. I will have to save up the cash first. But thanks I will bookmark this site.