BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

I love reading quotes. I share inspiring quotes on facebook and twitter daily. One of my all-time favorite quotes is - "The purpose of life is a life with a purpose."

2. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

I just read this awesome quote by Sri Chinmoy, a spiritual leader. One of my online friends from London is a follower of Sri Chinmoy and he shared this quote in his latest article on hubpages. I found it quite inspirational.
    “Why do you have to think
    Of your difficulties
    As negative forces?
    Just think of them
    As opportunities.
    Lo, they will increase
    Your inner and outer capacities!” -Sri Chinmoy

Michka.Martina likes this.
  3. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

My favorite quote which I found on my facebook friend's timeline many years ago:
    If life asks you orange juice, make lemonade and keep them wondering how the hell you did this.

4. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

“Be quick to do good. If you are slow, the mind, delighting in mischief, will catch you." ~ Gautama Buddha

Never postpone an act of kindness or charity for later because you might have second thoughts later. Do good when the thought arises in the mind.

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

This quote is very true.

"I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." - Charles R. Swindoll

6. briannagodess

briannagodess Entrepreneur

Here's mine:

"If you figured it all out today, what would be the point of tomorrow? Enjoy the process of being a work in progress."

7. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

This had been my best favorite quote ever since...

"Do not under estimate small people who had big dreams in life"....

We should not look down upon those people who are poor or those who had a low status in life in our society who are striving hard to reach their dreams in life. Let us give them the opportunity to make their dreams come true. Because someday we will never know they are the people whom we can reach out for help in some ways in our life.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  8. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

I read these lines from Rumi today:

“Listen, O drop, give yourself up without regret,
    and in exchange gain the Ocean.
    Listen, O drop, bestow upon yourself this honor,
    and in the arms of the Sea be secure.
    Who indeed should be so fortunate?
    An Ocean wooing a drop!
    In God's name, in God's name, sell and buy at once!
    Give a drop, and take this Sea full of pearls.”

Rumi has so beautifully expressed devotion for God in these lines.

9. Federico.Gimeno

Federico.Gimeno Entrepreneur

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." – Mahatma Gandhi

10. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

This is one of my favorite quotes from Paulo Coelho from the book 'Alchemist':

We are travelers on a cosmic journey,stardust,swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share.This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity.
    ~Paulo Coelho

11. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

One of my favourite quotes of all time is: Some people see things that were and ask why. Others dream of things that weren't and ask, why not.

12. Audie Kiev

Audie Kiev Entrepreneur

"One man can not be described in a single sentence." Some would argue the philosophy of this quote; that the quote itself explains a man in a single sentence.

13. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

I love the quotes by famous sufi poet Rumi. Here is one from him:

“Be empty of worrying.
    Think of who created thought! Why do you stay in prison
    When the door is so wide open?”
    — Rumi

14. Ladyferoz

Ladyferoz Entrepreneur

I really love Rumi quotes. Here is another of my favourites: Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

15. Bonyi

Bonyi Entrepreneur

One quote I love that inspires me so much is by Rev. Dr Chris Oyakhilome. He said " success is influencing the world with the investment of your personality". Great words. This is what I plan to do, influence the world with the investment of my personality

16. Federico.Gimeno

Federico.Gimeno Entrepreneur

"To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart." – Sr. Thomas Watson

17. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

Today I share this beautiful quote about gratitude:

Gratitude is an art of painting an adversity into a lovely picture. ~Kak Sri

I started writing in my gratitude journal daily after reading Rhonda Byrne's 'Magic'. The practice has helped me to find joy in little things and I realize that I have so much to be thankful for.

18. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

Found this quote on a timeline of a facebook friend. Money does not buy you happiness, but then it is comfortable in a Mercedes instead of a bicycle. (anonymous)

19. mooray

mooray Entrepreneur

My favorite quote is definitely from the movie, Fight Club.

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned "-Tyler Durden

20. swalia

swalia Entrepreneur

This beautiful quote I read on Twitter today:

Like vanishing dew,
    a passing apparition
    or the sudden flash
    of lightning -- already gone --
    thus should one regard one's self.
    ~Ikkyu

Spirituality is all about realizing the ultimate truth- "Everything is temporary."