BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Barbara Arthur

Barbara Arthur Warrior

I noticed a restaurant near us using android tablets as their POS system. I'm wondering if this is safe and reliable and if yes, what companies provide such system?

2. bookfurry

bookfurry New Warrior

I went to this restaurant a few weeks ago and I also noticed that they are using tablets as POS. If more and more restaurants are starting to use it, then i suppose it is reliable.

3. Barbara Arthur

Barbara Arthur Warrior

Know of any companies which can provide me with this? I did a little bit of research earlier and found this company offering iPad POS systems. I'm thinking of contacting them soon to get a quote just in case it's outside my budget. lol