BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ReCyclix: A High Yield Investment Program

Discussion in 'Investments' started by Vinaya.Ghimire, Feb 20, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

After trying with sign up bonus and making $8 profit, I invested $70 on Recyclix. I have not withdrawn any money so I cannot say whether this is legit or not. I am just gambling with my money.
    Has anyone tried Recyclix.

2. rz3300

rz3300 Entrepreneur

I have never heard of this one but it does sound a little intriguing. It is probably the name that is doing it to me, but something about it makes me want to look into it. Until I really do hear some good things from others though I would be a little hesitant to join, so I am eager to see what people have to say about it.

3. remnant

remnant Entrepreneur

The name rings a bell and I will try out the website soon. It sounds like a paid to click site though it is something else. Try cashing out and tell up how it went. What I know with some investment sites is that they do pay at first. Then they go under.

4. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

I have been paid by Recyclix recently. Recyclix seems to be a legit site to make money. The support is active, you get answers in less than 12 hours. Once you reach payout, you can ask for withdrawal. You will be sent a confirmation email and once you approve you payment is processed manually and will be sent within 12 hours.

5. mrmancer

mrmancer Entrepreneur

Recyclix is nice!! :) I'm also there, but there a much more websites likes this who gives you more and also older then recylix. You can message me if you need more informations, then i can collect a list where i invested