BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Isaac Kieffer

Isaac Kieffer Entrepreneur

I have found a way to procure 2 real estate listing appointments a month. Along with 5-10 additional leads ready to sell in the future. This process has helped my team a lot so far in creating listings in a market that is overflown with buyers. What would agents be willing to pay for this service? I was thinking about opening up the idea and selling it to agents.

The Idea would be to use the resources I have. Single line dialer, access to millions of landline and cell phone numbers. Along with connections with over seas callers with little accents. They would be circle prospecting areas. I have a track record of getting at the least 2 listing appointments and 5-10 people who want to use my team in the next 12 months every month. I am currently using this same marketing avenue to market a pest control service who is getting 5 appointments for every 40 hours called. Which are about 200$ appointments with a 80% close ratio.

Let me know your ideas and thoughts. Thanks guys and gals!