BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Bonsco

Bonsco Entrepreneur

There are many great ideas out there in which usually go no where. Why ? They are scared that if they share some one will steal the idea. We all are here for the same reason I believe. There is power when people collaborate and are there to give, receiving is the by-product.
    Anyone else interested in working together, let me know.

Nicole Olazabal likes this.

2. Brian D. Evans

Brian D. Evans Business Owner Entrepreneur

You are totally right. Ideas belong to the idea, not the person. That's becuase once and idea is out there, it goes into the "collective conscious". People that think ideas belong to them are going to be in for a big awakening. Check out the book Big Magic - Creative Living Beyond Fear.

I'm always looking to collaborate with like-minded entrepreneurs.

Lokesh Kr. and Nicole Olazabal like this.
  3. Bonsco

Bonsco Entrepreneur

That book sounds like a great read, Brian.
    Wondering the best way to get in touch and start things up?
    Cheers

4. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Bonsco, I have always thought that way. Collaboration is of extreme importance.

5. Bonsco

Bonsco Entrepreneur

EF-Roger your on the mark! No"thing" happens until people work together. The key is to find those that are vibrationally a fit. Expansion and greater expression so we can fulfill our destiny!
    You never know, Life can change in an instant!
    Whoo Hooo!

EF-Roger likes this.