BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1-5 from top to bottom

1. 1

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Share This Page

1. Joe

Joe Entrepreneur

I'm designing a logo/icon for my business it's a luxury,easy access, wireless door geared towards luxury homes and apartments. So I need a icon that can be minimized and put on a key fob. These are made from a few luxury designers. I wanted to use Cerberus since he was the "guard" of the gates and would look very luxurious on a keyfob of designed right image.png 1 image.jpeg 2 image.jpeg 3 image.jpeg 4 image.jpeg 5

2. Joe

Joe Entrepreneur

I'm indecisive on a concrete name it's better Cerberus lock, innolock (innovative locks), or intelilock (intelligent lock)

3. Joe

Joe Entrepreneur

Here's one made for my business but I didn't feel it has a luxury aspect to it image.jpeg

4. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

The first one is my favourite.

5. Joe

Joe Entrepreneur

What about a name ?

6. Griffin

Griffin Entrepreneur

I personally like Innolock. However, it isn't elegant to match the logo. I think that you could market it under a less professional design, but if you want to brand it as a luxury, that's fine. I would name your company rather than name the door. It's easier to make a professional company name (eg. Your last name) as opposed to just listing yourself as a product.

7. Joe

Joe Entrepreneur

People won't see my name on the product just the company icon on the keyfob and possibly on the doorknob. And main marketing will be b2b so as long as it's Aestheticly pleasing, the name matters less but I am still a little flexible on making the name

Griffin likes this.
  8. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I like the third one. It does sound, and look luxurious. I also love the logo of the first one. However, I don't think Heraldic Shield is a good brand name.

9. Joe

Joe Entrepreneur

Thanks I've settled on the 2nd one with the Cerberus inside of it with the title under it

10. TobiasW

TobiasW Entrepreneur

Very good luck with it - it's a great logog, very powerful and well suited to the executive market I'm guessing you;re after. Let us know how you get on!