BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Mack T

Mack T Entrepreneur

I like Pizza Hut's pizza. What is your choice ?

Did you know Domino’s Pizza and Pizza Hut are the titans of the $38 billion U.S. pizza market, and at this moment :cool:

2. Dandelion

Dandelion Entrepreneur

I like Domino’s rather then Pizza Hut. I like their Handmade Pan Pizza.

3. Aeon

Aeon Entrepreneur

Since we do not have dominoes here in my country I ll go with pizza hut .

4. Zuckerberg Jr

Zuckerberg Jr Entrepreneur

5. Twista Tom

Twista Tom Entrepreneur

For me it's "PIZZA HUT"

6. Sebastian Fisher

Sebastian Fisher Entrepreneur

7. Thomas Hale

Thomas Hale Entrepreneur

My vote is domino's pizza. Taste good

8. Shannon Donnelly

Shannon Donnelly Entrepreneur

9. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Pizza Hut. Although Domino's has improved their pizza in recent years.

10. Ryan Cameron

Ryan Cameron Entrepreneur

I like Domino's pizza. Taste good.

11. roc.ph

roc.ph Business Owner Entrepreneur

Since, Domino's pizza is not popular in the Philippines. I would choose Pizza Hut.

12. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Entrepreneur

I have always been a Pizza Hut lover, so for this battle, I would definitely go with Pizza Hut.

13. Sugar Cube Productions

Sugar Cube Productions Business Owner Entrepreneur

The Dominoes sauce makes me feel sick, and has been known to contain so much salt theres no almost no tomatos left.

I vote for Pizza Hut!

14. pwarbi

pwarbi Entrepreneur

Well, seeing as we're off topic and discussing my favourite food, I'll have to join in.

Not surprisingly, I like both and while it might sound a bit odd, if I'm eating in then I prefer pizza hut, but if I'm ordering for home delivery I always ring domino's. Work that one out!

Digsby Trace likes this.
  15. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Entrepreneur

Pizza Hut for me! It's a bit more greasy, but I like it better. (My family always gets the thin crust from Dominos... I say its cardboard with cheese!)

16. harpazo22

harpazo22 Entrepreneur

I never liked Domino's. It's just not that original and not the best tasting. Pizza Hut has always been the boss in my opinion. They have the best cinnamon sticks too!

17. Cleveland76

Cleveland76 Entrepreneur

I was ordering delivery from both of them quite often a few years ago, since I was unable to drive at the time, so I got pretty accustomed to their food. Between the two, I would have to say that I preferred Domino's over Pizza Hut. Relative to Domino's, Pizza Hut's dough just tastes stale and greasy to me. And all their other menu offerings are less appetizing to me than Domino's. Pizza Hut's wings for example just taste like someone warmed them in a microwave. I don't believe either of them deep fry their wings, but at least Domino's bakes/broils theirs to get some char on them for added flavor. Even their salads and sandwiches are lackluster when compared to Domino's comparable offerings.

That's not to say that Domino's is spectacular by any means, I just prefer them over Pizza Hut. One of the other main reasons I was using Domino's regularly for delivery is that their online ordering was a much better experience than most other pizza shops in the area. I loved that I could keep a credit card on file and place the order instantly, without having to shout my credit card details over the phone to some employee who can't hear a word I'm saying. I also really liked how their online ordering showed you the exact progress of your order and exactly when the driver was out for delivery to bring it to you. It really helped, so I could know when to be ready, instead of waiting around for an hour or so, worried that I might not have heard the doorbell or maybe they tried to deliver it when I was in the bathroom.

Digsby Trace likes this.
  18. ReadmeByAmy

ReadmeByAmy Entrepreneur

Here in our place we both had Pizza Hut and Domino's that is serving pizzas to its customers in their outlet store or either by means of pizza delivery services. Both establishment had their own specialties when it comes to their products as well as their own style of customer services. As a pizza lover I had tried already both their pizzas and they are good and they are both unique in their own ways that is why I am not judging both of them when it comes to their products and services.

19. Digsby Trace

Digsby Trace Entrepreneur

I love both Pizza Hut and Dominos but Pizza Hut is tastier for me especially with hot sauce although I get full with just three slices. They also do the stuff crust better than Dominos and their Pizza always taste fresh. But I prefer Pasta and salads in Domino and I have to agree with Cleveland that Domino's online delivery is more convenient than Pizza Hut and they always put out new pizza flavor so you have a lot of options. Anyway, Pizzahut is my first choice.

20. Vinaya.Ghimire

Vinaya.Ghimire Entrepreneur

We have Pizza hut in the country but not Domino. Thus I cannot talk about Domino taste and service. Pizza hut is good but not the best in the town. It is too expensive for my budget.