BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. James Fresh

James Fresh Entrepreneur

So i am 23 years old and i failed my Personal Trainers Exam with 70% out of 80% Required.. I have a new exam 13 Juni and i figured out i need to start doing research on marketing and sales..

My goal is having 10 Clients a day 7 days a week for one year.. This is because i can earn around 32 Pounds a Session.. So 10 a day makes it 320 Pounds a day.

In a month that is 9000$ a Month. and like 100.000+$ A YEAR. And this is enough for me to be able to get a Loan, and purchase my first Real Estate for the purpose of renting out for profits.. And also a lot of deduction in taxes from this aswell. The plan is to work on a Online Personal Trainer Coaching business on the side.. And when i Finnish up doing Physical PT Sessions.. I will convert my existing customers to the Online System.. And tell them that they are able to train themselves, but should get some guidance on programs, nutrition etc..

Anyone have some advice for me? I am just getting into the Sales thing, i had a job for one week trying to get customers to change electricity provide from what they have to those i represent.. people DID NOT WANT IT. But Personal Trainer is something most people dont have, but something most people actually need. I feel like i can be able to provide value, even tho i want their money at the same time... Instead of trying to get people to change a electricity provider which gets them nothing at all..

Thanks guys! this seems like a awesome forum

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Good luck on the next exam!

What have you learned about marketing and sales. Do you have any marketing and sales experience?

Are you researching your competitors marketing and sales?

So, have you done some spreadsheets for investment and reinvestment, forecasting, cost analysis, and profit and loss?

Have you started a business plan and schedule?

What have you done that has convinced you that these built in transitions are appropriate and/or viable?

I think maybe you need some sales training. See if you can get your hands on some Grant Cardone materials, or from someone like him.

This is an awesome forum, and we're happy to have you become a part of it!

James Fresh likes this.
  3. James Fresh

James Fresh Entrepreneur

Thanks for the good reply!

I have no experience with spreadsheets.. But i calculated the profits etc in a notepad with a calculator.

So i live in Norway... Isi buy a house for say 500k. Then rent it out for 3200 a month.. Which is what i can get for the properties i have looked into... The loan is around 1500. a month.. But i can get a loan which i only pay interest to the bank.. without having to pay any deduction on the property.. This is a way to make more money.. Then i only have to pay 500 on the mortgage a month.. And its all interest to the bank.. Also at the end of they year you get deducted 28% of all the interests you have paid on all kinds of loans, debts etc.. So i get around 3-3600$ back at the end of the year.. These moneys i will use to maintenance the property..

After doing all these calculations in Norwegian Kroner, with everything.. Including Taxes, insurance, water, trash and all this.. I have 12.000$ in my bank account at the end of the year.

I would say this is a good profit.

I have bought Influence: The psychology of Persuasion, also i am going to take this marketing course i found from this Personal Trainer guy.

The reason i think its viable to convert physical customers to online customers is that most "Average" people have 9-5 jobs.. And dont want to spend time calculating calories, making sure they are working their entire body each week etc.. I can easily formulate a idea inside their heads that they need me to help them.. As it makes it easier for them to actually workout, without all the planing. Also they can email me any questions they would have... And the price is like 200$ A month instead of 50$ a session 3 times a week

4. Deni Dzoja

Deni Dzoja Entrepreneur

There's a youtuber called Bedros Keuilian who is a successful fitness marketing expert. You should watch all of his videos. I can't send you a link because I don't have enough posts :p