BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Small Business, and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Nicholas Thompson

Nicholas Thompson Member

I am looking to start a online clothing business. My goal is to carry brands that I know well and know will do great, especially the market I will be targeting. My question is if anyone has done this? If so what was your initial cost? What were some of the issues you ran into? Any information will help.

Thanks,

Nick

2. bob1978

bob1978 Member

So basically, your business is an online platform for other apparel brands to sell their products?

3. ekhlas

ekhlas Member

I did't have any practical experience. However, I have watched my friends doing this. Actually I can't say something specifically about initial cost, but you must have a good budget for online marketing for your business. Also your price must be competitive. If you are asking for a higher price for the same product, people will avoid buying.

4. JayC

JayC Member

I am an internet marketer. It takes a lot of effort and investment to market your products at first, some people underestimate it because of the fact that it is online. Specially if you have physical products, the initial investment will be high. Will you be simply working as an affiliate or are you purchasing merchandise yourself?. Do you have any experience with online marketing? Let me know if you have any questions.

To your success,
    JC