BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Goldstandard89

Goldstandard89 Entrepreneur

There are so many practical reasons to have an online business. So I was wondering how much of your business is online? Do you have a physical brick and mortar business only? Half and half to increase sales? Or are you doing work exclusively online with a home office? I'm the last one for practical reason. What about you?

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.

2. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Completely online with a home office.

3. Nathaneal

Nathaneal Entrepreneur

More than half, Online businesses are great! But physical locations have there perks also..

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  4. FreelancingQueen

FreelancingQueen Entrepreneur

I do not technically have my own online business as of yet, but I do work for other companies that are online only. If I ever achieve my dream, I will have an online business where I offer professional writing services to others online.

Luka Peteh likes this.
  5. bob1978

bob1978 Entrepreneur

My business is 100% online. I don't have a B&M venture, but I do rent a small office. A necessary expense, since limited companies are required to have an office address in my city. Not great having to incur this expense, but it's very convenient for a variety of reasons (closer to meeting spots, space away from being cooped up constantly at home, larger working space, extremely quiet compared to home, etc...).

6. CoolSpot

CoolSpot Entrepreneur

100% online, bare minimum set up, my entire "office" packs down into my laptop bag, although to be fair, the only thing i need to run my business is my laptop, I also have a few luxury items that are pretty small so fit nicely in the bag such as a wacom graphics tablet, doesn't get used so often at the moment, but cant be without it if i am in a graphics heavy bit of work, the only other thing in there is the charger, a few micro usb cables and my phone to provide internet access to my laptop.

7. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Moderator Entrepreneur

@Goldstandard89 , Nice topic.

For us its just not only online but also distributed across the globe with partners in more than 30 countries. I do agree with @Nathaneal that a physical office location is needed for various practical purposes. But you no more need a HUGE... campus to run billion dollar business any more...

Internet truly made the office virtually very big and physically as small as just a smart phone. That's today! for all of us.

8. silvadavid1689

silvadavid1689 Entrepreneur

My business is completely on online front. Its about sharing market research on online platform activities

9. Gemma

Gemma Entrepreneur

We're online but we have a physical office too.

10. Diken Smith

Diken Smith Entrepreneur

There must be physical location of your business because of more fraud case are increased. it may have issues with credit card, not secure website with https:, not term & condition, so take care of your online business.

11. azgold

azgold Moderator Entrepreneur

The physical address can be your home or a P.O. box.