BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Offer Snitch

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing and Promotion' started by T J Tutor, Mar 13, 2016.

Share This Page

1. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Entrepreneur

Hi Ian,

I remember reading years back about a tool you had created called OfferSnitch. As I remember, you created that tool to combat redirected, capped and expired affiliate links. Do you still use this app or apps like it? Are apps like this still in need today? After all, we still run into some of these issues!

T J

2. ianternet

ianternet Entrepreneur

personally i dont, I MISS OFFERSNITCH! one of my best projects i made to catch shady networks and advertisers. I think they are as i get people asking me all the time if it still exists. offersnitch solved a big problem in the industry, right now a lot of networks that are shady are now not in the industry as much but i know its still needed as the advertiser can now be more shady than networks themselves.

T J Tutor likes this.