BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. jona

jona Entrepreneur

A way for small niche blogs to monetize their content right from the start. That's right, an alternative to the big players like AdSense or any other ad network.

Here is how it works:

• No requisites beyond an initial screening of your website or blog so at least somebody certifies that you have actual content and not gibberish
    • Your content has to fall into some pre approved categories (Fashion, Technology, Finance)
    • Subscribe to the service and place the code from the banner on your website immediately.
    AdSense was so successful because they used Google's technology to always display ads that were relevant to the content of the page being viewed, you could accomplish something similar by manually curating ads and assigning them to the respective content categories for each site, so if you have a blog about camping you fall into that category and the ads displayed are related to that so at least there is a chance for people to click on them.

The only challenge would be to prevent click fraud.

lmefastpay likes this.

2. Waqass Khalid

Waqass Khalid Business Owner Entrepreneur

this is a basic logic behind advertising your product that you have to select the right niche and the right forums...for instance I market a hosting company and have to market it on different blogs but it is always hard to find the right blog thus you have create blogs related to it. So will be doing that part but this takes time.

3. blenly

blenly Entrepreneur

How long would you say it took you to develop your own content? Have you tried paying for content? If so can you still turn a profit?