BizWarriors Forum Is a Free Entrepreneur, Business and Start Up Forum

Connect With Other Entrepreneurs Online Today!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Share This Page

1. Tombot

Tombot Entrepreneur

Hi everybody, I own and operate Robot Hobbies and Computers in Tucson, Az. I owned a mobile computer repair business for 10 years and then merged it into this new store front last year. So my business is a brick and morter store front. We have just had our 1 year anniversary. I think I have finally got the business focused on what it needs to be. So not only do we carrie Robots, Robot kits, battlebots, Raspberry pi's and accessories, Arduino microcontroller and accessories, remote control cars and trucks, multi-rotors, UAS's (drones)and of couse computers, but we build, service and repair robots, multi-rotors, rc cars and computers. This is where are real bread and butter is.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015

2. EF-Roger

EF-Roger Entrepreneur

Sounds great! Welcome to the forum. We hope you post more about your business.

Tombot likes this.
  3. Tombot

Tombot Entrepreneur

Thank you, not sure how this forum works. If I have serious business challenges and am looking for answers, is this the place to do it?

4. William Clements

William Clements Moderator Business Owner Entrepreneur

Hello @Tombot, welcome to EntrepreneurFix!

Tombot likes this.
  5. Shubhi Srivastava

Shubhi Srivastava Entrepreneur